14th Annual Beer Bourbon & BBQ Festival
March 7, 2020
VIP WHOLE HOG SESSION
12PM – 6PM
GENERAL ADMISSION SESSION
2PM – 6PM
- Each Guest Receives a Souvenir Glass to enjoy All You Care To Taste Beer and Bourbon Tastings as you stroll from table to table.
- BBQ Galore! Enjoy the great barbeque selection from our vendors onsite – pulled pork from whole hogs, ribs, brisket, chickens, sausages and all the fixins’ you can imagine. We’ll keep the portions heavy and the prices low.
- The SHRINE OF SWINE is back! Enjoy whole hogs during each session. Pork worship at its finest!
- GAME IT: The Cochon Carnival is loaded with fun activities and games to keep everyone challenged. Connect four, giant jenga, basketball, ping pong and so much more……
- Enjoy Seminars in the Tasting Theater with Master Distillers, Brewmasters, and Pit Masters From the Deep South.
- DANCE: Listen To Live Rock & Blues Music on The Main Stage.
- SHOP: Browse brewerania, hot sauces, and BBQ accessories.
OVER 60+ BEERS, 40+ BOURBONS, AND LOTS OF BARBECUE
CHARLOTTE’S BIGGEST, BADDEST, BONE-IN, BBQ Fest is Back At A BRAND NEW HOME!!! JOIN US AT THE HOME OF THE CAROLINA PANTHERS –
BANK OF AMERICA STADIUM
This 14th Annual affair offers up all those pleasures that true Southerners live by – Beer, Bourbon, Barbecue, Boots, Bacon, Biscuits, Bluegrass, and Smoked Beasts! It’s a great day of beer sippin’, bourbon tastin’, music listenin’, cigar smokin’, and barbecue eatin’. Your admission buys you a sampling glass so you can enjoy an ALL-YOU-CARE-TO-TASTE sampling of beer and bourbon.